I'm happy to announce the release of TorqueBox 1.0.0.Beta16.
I'd like to especially thank GertThiel and dmilith (both on #torquebox IRC on freenode) for their input and bug-finding contributions for this release. Gert's been working on enterprisey cache support using JBoss Cache. Expect to see that integrated in a future upcoming release. He also helped narrow down some bugs involving sessions and Rack integration (TORQUE-38 and TORQUE-39).
Included in this release, though:
- TORQUE-20 - Ensure task queues fully undeploy
- TORQUE-23 - Fix jobs.yml documentation
- TORQUE-28 - Removing *-rails.yml from $JBOSS_HOME/server/*/deploy does not undeploy the application.
- TORQUE-35 - Specifying context in web.yml causes NPE
- TORQUE-36 - When using a context, relative paths are wrong if a trailing slash is not included
- TORQUE-37 - Rails' production.log shouldn't be mixed into JBoss AS' server.log
- TORQUE-38 - Set Rack's env['REMOTE_ADDR']
- TORQUE-39 - Servlet-based session-store initialization fails for RAILS_ENV=production