Hooray, TorqueBox 1.0.0.Beta20 is available, finally.
This release primarily includes
- Update of JRuby to 1.5.1
- Update of Rails to 2.3.8
A few extra small issues were solved.
This is what JIRA thinks we've accomplished:
- [TORQUE-58] - OpenSSL::HMAC.digest fails inside container
- [TORQUE-60] - Deploying a Rails app fails due to VFS
- [TORQUE-62] - Broken Download Link in Installation Section of Documentation
- [TORQUE-64] - Host must be set in descriptor if context is set to root
- [TORQUE-70] - If an application uses app/tasks/** async tasks, they do not work unless it also has a queues.yml
- [TORQUE-74] - Beta 19 Chapter 6 documentation typos
- [TORQUE-77] - task issues on both torquebox beta19 and master branch
- [TORQUE-78] - JRuby 1.5 support