We've produced three TorqueBox 2.x screencasts so far with more planned soon. These first two screencasts will get you up and running with an installation of the torquebox-server gem and a basic Rails application deployment. They're short and sweet at around 5 minutes each.
- Installing TorqueBox 2.0
- Getting Started With Rails Apps on TorqueBox
- Introduction to Sinatra on TorqueBox
We've given a few presentations about TorqueBox. As we find them, we'll gather them here.
- DevIgnition, McLean, Virgina, December 2011
- DC:JBUG, Washington, D.C., November 2011
- RubyConf Brazil, November 2011
- StrangeLoop, St. Louis, MO, September 2011
- Ruby Hoedown, Nashville, Tennessee, September 2011
- JRubyConf, Washington, D.C., August 2011
- OSCON Java, Portland, Oregon, July 2011
- JUDCon, Boston, Massachusetts, May 2011
- DevNexus, Atlanta, Georgia, March 2011
- MagicRuby, Orlando, Florida, February 2011
- Strange Loop, St. Louis, Missouri, October 2009
- Asheville.rb, Asheville, North Carolina, December 2009
Really Old and Obsolete Stuff
Screencasts: Really, They're Old and No Longer Relevant
But have a look if you like. We still have a couple of videos around from our 1.x line, if you are feeling nostalgic. But for anyone just getting started with a new TorqueBox app, you'll definitely want to focus on 2.x.
Articles: Based on 1.x Beta 18 - See? Old.
Others have written articles about TorqueBox
Community: Ben Isn't Really "Community" Anymore Since He's on The Core Team Now
Our community is producing related things
- TorqueBox Vagrant Box by the most excellent Ben Browning.